Many offices use a slot punch to create in house name badges and the like. But when these items are mass produced, you need a stronger tool to keep up. The Heavy Duty Electronic Table Top Slot Punch is an efficient device that will quickly get the job done. It is designed for professional grade use in larger applications where thousands of items are produced yearly. Let's take a closer look.
- Use of this machine is extremely simple. A single toggle switch supplies power to the device. Another button on the front does the actual punching. There aren't any complicated setup instructions, so you can easily use this device right out of the box; just plug it in and go.
- It also offers a convenient foot pedal switch. This allows you to use both hands for feeding and stacking the cards, lanyards, luggage tags, and anything else you may need to punch. As a result, you will enjoy higher productivity by being able to punch more cards in less time.
- Another benefit relating to the automation is the reduction in stress injuries. Regular, repetitive use of a manual machine can, over time, lead to a wearing down of specific muscles, weakening them and making you more susceptible to injury. This is especially true when needing to exert force, as with punching cards all day long. While you will still need to press a pedal with your foot or a button with your finger, these actions are physically much easier than squeezing a heavy duty spring all day long.
- An adjustable centering guide provides an efficient way to line up materials for precise, centered punches. This is especially handy when dealing with large batches of cards that need to have holes in the exact same place. Simply line up the first one and the rest can slide into the same spot.
- The heavy duty steel construction allows this machine to punch through up to 70mil thick cards. This is perfect for name badges, key cards, ID tags and more. The slot created measures 1/8" by 9/16", the industry standard. It's just the right size for strap clips, lanyards, and retractable badge reels.
- The manufacturer provides a one year warranty on this product.
- Since this machine is electronic and needs to be plugged in, it isn't portable. A battery option would be a nice feature but is lacking on this machine. Most won't need to use it outside of an office where outlets and tables are nearby and we don't think this will be a problem for most.
- This is a fairly expensive device relative to the size. However, the time you'll save by increased productivity makes the price well worth it. If this is more of a punch then you're looking for, check out the Medium Duty Electronic Slot Punch for a similar machine at a lower cost.
As you can see, the Heavy Duty Electronic Slot Punch is an great tool for any office with high punching needs. It is excellent for large organizations and industrial operations creating thousands of badges per year. We think any company looking for a heavy duty puncher will greatly benefit from this Heavy Duty Slot Punch.