Are you facing the problem to completelyremove all traces of Call of Duty? If you don't know how to fully remove it and its components or got error message during uninstalling process, please follow the instructions below to safely remove Call of Duty including their folders and associated entries from your computer.
Remove it through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel.
In many cases, you can remove Call of Duty simply through Add/Remove Programs.
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3) Find the Call of Duty listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) The removal process will start automatically showing each program being removed, then it will ask to restart the computer. You should go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
6) After rebooting Call of Duty should be removed from your system.
If for some reason, the normal uninstall does not remove it, I recommend following the automatic uninstall instructions below to remove Call of Duty.
Remove Call of Duty automatically.
The best way to remove Call of Duty is to run a professional uninstaller. The uninstaller tool deletes all traces of Call of Duty in Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home and Professional, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1.Click to download the best uninstaller tool.
2. Click Save and save the file to your desktop
3. Double click on the exe file to install the uninstaller on your PC.
4. Close all Call of Duty application windows you may have open.
5.Run the uninstaller and then click on the "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Find the folder of Call of Duty and click "Next" to begin the removal.
6. Follow the steps on the uninstall wizard to finish the removal.
After the simple steps above, all traces of Call of Duty will be quickly removed from your computer. If you have difficulty in uninstalling other programs, you can refer to more how to completely force uninstall programs tutorials on my site.